Saturday, January 7, 2012

haters maybe your enemies but in reality, they are people that wish they can be you.


Please leave your opinion in reference to this statement/blog:
"There are haters around us in many forms. Sometimes we are able to identify them but sometimes we are not. But if we develop the mentality that haters are in fact our admirers, it would cause no harm. ‘Hating is the sincerest form of flattery “says a proverb. There are various reasons to hate a person and at times, haters do not have a reason at all to hate others. They do it just for the sake of hating others. But hating a certain name only gives them fame. Whether a person loves you or hates you, you are in their minds. But haters only hate the things that they can’t get and the people they can’t be. So, it is only an expression of adoration they have for you. In fact, when someone hates you, it gives a sense of motivation to achieve more in life and stand upright in front of them. Therefore, do not hate your haters"

There are so many haters (bad seeds as I call them) in this world that are so focus on other people’s lives rather on their own. It’s funny how a person that does not know you from a whole in a wall can talk about you in such a negative light.  How can people place judgement on a person just by looking at them and not getting to know them for who they really are on the inside and out?

My focus in life is my family and how I can better myself as a person. No one is perfect in this world and we all strive to do great things. As you get older in life you realize what’s important in life and what is not. And there is some people, no matter how old they are, have still not grown up as an individual. I don’t give any one a reason to hate on me, unfortunately in life you come across envious and jealous people that their only goal in life is to hate on others for no particular reason that is valid.

On  my blog, I have a number quotes that have inspired me over the years.  Life is full of ups and downs and it takes a lot of strength, courage, faith and support to get through those down periods that we all go through in life.

Either you believe in God or not, I think we are all destine for great things, but it all depends on if we have our goals set and the courage to go down that path, knowing that there will be obstacles we have to get through to get to the point where we feel we deserve and should  be at in life.

No matter which way you turn there will be haters, but once you pick out the bad seeds and surround yourself with good, positive people that are there to give you that boast of positive energy, Life then becomes full of great possibilities.

Just remember haters maybe your enemies but in reality, they are people that wish they can be you.

-AQUA Blutopia NYC

6 comments:

  1. NAH, BUT FOR REAL THOUGH...HATERS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL,(IN A WAY) IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO STRIVE TO DO BETTER JUST SO THEY COULD FEEL LIKE CRAP...I GUESS IN REALITY THERE'S JUST NO WAY AROUND IT . TO AVOID THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE OR TO KNOW WHO IS REAL OR FAKE? UNTIL YOU END UP GETTING FUCKED OVER,SCREWED OR EVEN HEARTBROKEN…HOWEVER, ALL OF THE ABOVE JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER AND SETS YOU UP FOR THE NEXT JOURNEY IN LIFE WHETHER IT'LL BE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON YOU'VE EVER MET (Hi Beautiful!) OR JUST ANOTHER SNAKE IN THE GRASS...NO ONE REALLY KNOWS, YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT CHANCE, KEEP YA HEAD UP AND STAY POSITIVE....OR AT LEAST THATS HOW I SEE IT...HERE'S A QUOTE
    "My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."-Forrest Gump....
    THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE THAT...AND HERES ANOTHER QUOTE TO ALL HATIN A$$ MOFO'S....
    "Fuck 'Em."-Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey HobStar, I am glad that someone finally took the time to respond to my blog, so thank you very much. Some times it’s hard not to hate your haters but as you get older you finally start to realize what is important in life and where your attention and focus should be at. When you put focus on their negativity it just gives them more power, especially when they see, you are being affected. But when you have the ability to not let the haters affect you anymore, is when you come to a point where you can finally say to yourself, I don’t care what they say, there an insignificant factor in my life and brush it off. Once you have reached to that level mentally is when your haters no longer have an effect on you. If you know a person that hates on you for no reason, take a good look at the hater and see where they are in their own life, and then look at yourself. I bet that you are in a better place in your life than they are, which goes back to the title of my blog, “haters maybe your enemies but in reality, they are people that wish they can be you.” As I wrote in my blog, “ No matter which way you turn there will be haters, but once you pick out the bad seeds and surround yourself with good, positive people that are there to give you that boast of positive energy, Life then becomes full of great possibilities.”And I said that because, when you remove the negativity from your life, you start to think clearer and make more positive choices and by doing so, your path start to open. When we sit and dwell on what our haters say or do to us, that negativity starts to manifest in our own lives without us realizing it. So, no matter how hard it may be, turn that negative to a positive and just always tell yourself, that your haters are your admires and they are giving motivation for you to achieve more.
    Thank you Hobstar for your comments, it’s greatly appreciate. By the way did you get your name from Star Wars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AQUA,Your response was worth the wait...Thank you, and I have to agree w you that once you pick out the bad seeds and surround yourself w positivity your decisions become easier and even your thoughts become more clearer and your path is filled with possibilities and promise...I hope other people will heed this real life advice and your blog will help people with their issues especially when the chips are down and there is no one else to turn to etc....thanks! I'm gonna hit u up when I need advice...thanks for carin...oh BTW Hobstar is from my Tag name that I've had since I was a kid...its actually from LORD OF THE RINGS...FROM THE HOBBIT people in the story...

      Delete
  3. I'm guessin this is a site for people like me who are living life day by day...I am really going through some tough times, I hope you can help a person in need...I am currently hooked on heroin I have been kicked out of my house by my parents,I'm living in a friends basement...I am ok, I am ok, I am not suicidal or anything but other than 100$ per week I give my friends POPS, I basically spend my whole paycheck on my next fix...I cant stop!....My parents have fuckin disowned me!...what can I do???!!!...PLS help...Hope to hear from you AquaBlu
    Sincerely,
    JAX

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude are you for real!!

    ReplyDelete